Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Loosen the wheel nuts.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the cotter pin. Remove the castle nut. Using a puller, detach the ball joint.
- Scribe an alignment mark on the front lateral link adjustment bolt and the rear sub frame.
- Remove the adjusting bolt. Remove the front lateral link.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to use new bolts and nuts, as required.
- Always fully tighten the rubber bushings when the wheels are in full contact with the ground and the vehicle is at curb height.
- Check and adjust the wheel alignment, as necessary.