Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Loosen the wheel nuts.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the nut and detach the stabilizer link.
- Remove the bolts on the bottom side of the shock absorber.
- Remove the bolts and remove the rear lateral link.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to use new bolts and nuts, as required.
- Always fully tighten the rubber bushings when the wheels are in full contact with the ground and the vehicle is at curb height.
- Check and adjust the wheel alignment, as necessary.