Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Loosen the rear wheel lug nuts.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the stabilizer link.
- Remove the clamp and bushing bolts which secure the stabilizer bar. Remove the clamps and bushings.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure that the stabilizer bar and the bushings have the same identification markings and/or colors.
- Be sure to use new bolts and nuts, as required.
- Tighten the stabilizer link retaining bolts to 44 ft. lbs (60 Nm).
- Tighten the stabilizer clamp retaining bolts to 25 ft. lbs (35 Nm).
- Always fully tighten the rubber bushings when the wheels are in full contact with the ground and the vehicle is at curb height.
- Check and adjust the wheel alignment, as necessary.