REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the vacuum hose and the electrical connector.
- Unfasten the bolt(s) and remove the blower cage unit.
- Unfasten the bolts mounting the motor to the blower case and remove it.
- Transfer the blower wheel to the new motor (if you're replacing the motor) by removing the attaching nut and washers.
- Install these parts on the new motor.
- Install new seals if necessary.
- Install the motor and fasten the mounting bolts.
- Install the blower cage unit and fasten the bolt(s).
- Engage the electrical connector and the vacuum hose.
- Connect the negative battery cable.