REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the bolts from the rocker covers.
- Using a rubber hammer, tap the rocker covers to break the seal between the gasket and the valve cover.
- Remove the rocker cover from the head.
- Remove the old gasket from the rocker cover and clean the surface of the cylinder head and the rocker cover.
- Spread Permatex® #2 on the mating surface of the rocker cover (to hold the gasket in place during installation), and install a new gasket.
- Place the rocker cover on the head, install the bolts and torque to 4 ft. lbs. (5 Nm)