REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the bolts and self locking nuts which hold the rear exhaust pipe to the muffler assembly.
- Remove the left and right rubber cushions from the muffler assembly and detach the muffler assembly.
- Installation is in the reverse order of the removal procedure.
Be sure to install new self locking nuts and gaskets.
- After installing exhaust system parts, check to make sure clearances between parts and car body are at the specified values.
- If any clearance is not, loosen all connections.
- Adjust when necessary to obtain proper clearances.
- Tighten all connections securely.