REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the antenna wire from the radio.
- Push the antenna wire through the access hole under the instrument panel.
- On models with the antenna on the side of the windshield:
- Remove the A pillar trim.
- Loosen the antenna mounting nut located beneath the trim panel.
- Move the antenna upward slightly then pull it out of the pillar with the antenna lead.
- On models with roof mounted antenna, remove the antenna base mounting screw and pull the antenna off of the roof, drawing the wire out of the opening.
- Install the antenna in position, guiding the wire into position. Install the antenna base plate, making sure it is flush with the body.
- Connect the wire to the radio and check the operation.
- Install any removed trim.