REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the hood and trace the outline of the hinges on the body.
- While an assistant holds the hood, remove the hinge-to-body bolts and lift the hood off.
- While an assistant holds the hood, align the hinges and the outlines previously made.
- Fasten the hinge-to-body bolts and check that the hood closes properly.
- Adjust hood alignment, if necessary.
Hood alignment can be adjusted front-to-rear or side-to-side by loosening the hood-to-hinge or hinge-to-body bolts. The front edge of the hood can be adjusted for closing height by adding or deleting shims under the hinges. The rear edge of the hood can be adjusted for closing height by raising or lowering the hood bumpers.