REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
ff-1 and 1300G
- Remove the wheel cover and loosen the lug nuts.
- Raise the car and support it with jackstands. Block the rear wheels.
- Remove the lug nuts and wheels.
- Remove the end bolt on the ride height adjusting cam, in order to loosen the cam.
- Remove the two nuts and washers from the shock absorber upper mounting stud.
- Straighten out the lockwasher on the upper ball joint securing nut and remove the nut.
- Remove the dust cover and the locknut from the upper arm.
- Push the upper control arm downward, in order to release the tension from the torsion bar.
- Pull on the upper anchor arm in order to disengage the upper control arm from the torsion bar. Remove the control arm.
- Install the upper control arm to the torsion bar.
- Install the dust cover and lock nut to the upper control arm.
- Install the upper ball joint securing nut and lock washer.
- Install the retaining nuts and washers to the upper mounting stud of the shock absorber.
- Install the end bolt to the ride height adjusting cam and tighten the bolt securely.
- Install the wheels, lug nuts and wheel cover.
- Lower the vehicle. Adjust the ride height as detailed in this section, after installation is completed.