REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
ff-1 and 1300G Models
The heater unit must be removed from the car to service the heater core.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove water valve cover and disconnect the water valve.
- Disconnect the control rod that operates the defroster doors.
- Separate the heater case by disengaging the retaining tabs.
- Disconnect the air intake shutter return spring.
- Remove the heater core.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- After Installation, be sure to check the operation of the intake shutter return spring.