The combination switch is fitted on the steering column and is combined with the dimmer switch, turn signal switch, hazard warning light switch, and the horn switch.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the screws and detach the lower cover.
- Remove the fixing screws and detach the column covers (upper and lower).
- Take out the steering wheel cover and remove the nut. Then, detach the steering wheel.
- Detach the clip and band fitting the harness to the steering column, and disconnect the connectors.
- Remove the screws fixing the combination switch to the control wing bracket.
- Remove the combination switch.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.