REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The switch is located at the left side of the instrument panel and is combined with the illumination intensity control switch.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the steering column-to-dash screws and pull downward on the steering column.
- Remove the instrument cluster visor-to-dash screws and the visor from the instrument cluster.
- Disengage the electrical harness connector from the headlight switch assembly.
- Pull the headlight knob out.
- Remove the headlight switch-to-visor nut and the switch from the visor.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Check the operation of the headlights.