REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the trim panel.
- Remove the remote assembly (if so equipped).
- Remove the sealing cover.
- Remove the rear view mirror from the door.
- Remove the outer weatherstrip.
- Remove the inner stabilizer.
- Loosen the upper stopper bolt from the front of door and glass stoppers, then move the door glass.
- Remove the upper stopper from the rear of the door.
- Remove the two bolts which hold the glass holder to the regulator slider.
When removing bolts on the regulator slider, move the glass to a position where the bolts can be seen through the service hole. Mark the position and tightening allowance of upper stopper bolts before removal. This will make adjustment after installation easy.
- Open the door, hold the door glass with both hands and pull it straight up from the door panel.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.