REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the rear cushion and rear back rest (if necessary).
- Remove the side sill cover, rear pillar trim and/or the rear quarter trim panel (if necessary).
- Remove the outer belt as follows.
- Lap belt anchor bolt and the shoulder belt anchor bolt.
- Felt guide and retractor bolt.
- Unfasten the inner belt anchor bolt, disconnect the seat belt switch (if equipped) and then remove the inner belt.
- Installation is the reversal of removal.
- Torque the anchor bolts to 18-25 ft. lbs. (25-34 Nm).
- Remove the rear seat cushion and outer anchor bolt.
- Unfasten the inner anchor bolt and remove the belt.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Tighten the anchor bolts to 18-25 ft. lbs. (25-34 Nm).