REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Slide the front seat all the way back using the slide adjuster lever.
- Remove the bolts that secure the front section of the seat.
- Move the seat all the way forward.
- Remove the bolt cover on the rear end of the slide rail on the door side.
- Remove the bolts that secure the rear section of the front seat.
- Remove the front seat from the vehicle.
- Fold the backrest forward.
- Move the lower slide rails forward so that the front seat is positioned all the way back.
- Position the front seat and align the mounting holes.
- Tighten the bolt that holds the front section of the seat on the tunnel side.
- Tighten the bolt that holds the front section of the seat on the door side.
- Move the front seat all the way forward.
- Tighten the bolts that hold the rear section of the seat on the tunnel side, then tighten the bolts on the door side.
- Install the bolt cover at the rear of the seat on the door side.
- Move the seats back and forth to make sure that the slide rails function properly without binding.
- Remove the bolts that secure the front of the rear cushion to the floor.
- Slightly raise the front side of the rear seat cushion and push the center of the rear section down. With the seat cushion held in that position, move it forward until it is unhooked.
- Pass the rear seat belt through the slit in the rear section of the cushion.
- Fold the rear seat backrest forward and remove the bolts which hold the hinge to the right side of the backrest.
- Tilt the rear seat backrest approximately 15 in.(400mm) forward and slide it toward the right until it can be detached from the left bracket.
- Remove the rear seat from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal