REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Rear Quarter Window
- Remove the hinge covers by prying them off with a screwdriver.
- Open the glass halfway and remove the lock retaining fasteners.
- Remove the hinge set screws.
- Remove the glass.
- Remove the hinge plates and lock assembly from the glass.
- Remove the weatherstrip.
- Install the weatherstrip.
- Install the hinge plates and lock assemblies.
- Install the glass and temporarily fasten the set screws, then make sure the glass is positioned properly.
- Fasten the set screws and the lock retaining fasteners.
- Install the hinge covers.
SEDAN AND NOTCHBACK
- Remove the inner trim.
- Remove the rear pillar moulding or opera grille.
- Remove the rear quarter glass in the same manner as the windshield as outlined in this section.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.