REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the connector from the airflow meter.
- Remove the engine harness from the clip.
- Loosen the hose clamps securing the air intake boot and remove the air intake boot assembly.
- Loosen the bolts attaching the air flow meter to the air cleaner assembly and remove the airflow meter.
- Install the airflow meter and tighten the bolts to 3-5 ft. lbs. (4-7 Nm).
- Install the air intake boot assembly and tighten the attaching clamps to securely.
- Install the engine harness on the clip and engage the airflow meter connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.