REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fuel lines connecting the injectors.
- Disengage the fuel injector electrical connectors.
- Remove the injectors by pulling with a slight twist. Discard the gaskets and O-rings.
- Remove the injector holder plate, insulator, holder and seal. Discard the insulator and seal.
- Install the injectors using new gaskets, seals (insulators) and O-rings. Lubricate the O-rings prior to installation.
- Install the fuel lines connecting the injectors.
- Engage the injector electrical connectors.
- Install the intake plenum if removed.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.