REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- If using a lug wrench, loosen the lug nuts slightly before raising the vehicle.
- Raise the vehicle and support it safely.
- Remove the lug nuts and wheel from the vehicle.
- Install the wheel and hand tighten the lug nuts until they are snug.
- Lower the vehicle and torque the lug nuts evenly to 58-72 ft. lbs (78-97 Nm).
- Before installing the wheels check for any cracks on the wheels or enlarged bolt holes, remove any corrosion on the mounting surfaces with a wire brush. Installation of wheels without a good metal-to-metal contact at the mounting surface can cause wheel nuts to loosen.
- Recheck the wheels after 1000 miles of driving.