REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The rear windshield washer fluid reservoir on the hatchback is located behind the hatchback door panel. On the station wagon it is located behind the trim panel at rear left wheel well.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Unfasten the screws and remove the trim panel.
- Disconnect the hose from the washer tank and nozzle.
- Take out the drain hose by removing the grommet of the hose.
- Unfasten the washer fluid tank retaining screws and disengage the electrical connector.
- Remove the washer fluid tank.
- Install the washer fluid tank and fasten the retaining screws.
- Engage the electrical connector and install the drain hose.
- Connect the drain hose to the washer tank and nozzle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.