REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The windshield washer motor is located on the windshield fluid reservoir.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Disengage the hoses from the fluid reservoir.
- Remove the reservoir retaining fasteners.
- Disengage the electrical connections.
- Remove the washer motor from the tank.
- Install the washer motor.
- Install the tank and engage the electrical connections.
- Fasten the reservoir retaining fasteners and connect the hoses.
- Connect the negative battery cable.