REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
ff-1 and 1300G Models
See the wiper motor removal and installation procedure in this section, for linkage removal and installation.Except ff-1 and 1300G Models
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable. Remove the spare tire if it is in the way.
- Remove the nuts which secure the wiper arms to the pivots. Lift the arms off the pivots.
- Loosen the self-tapping screws and remove the cowl panel.
- Remove the nuts which secure the wiper link.
- Remove the wiper bracket attaching bolts.
- Remove the clip which secures the linkage to the motor.
- Remove the linkage through the cowl opening.
- Place the new linkage into the cowl opening and reverse the above procedure.