Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
NOTERead out the programmed data before replacing the climate control module. This is done in VIDA vehicle communication. After replacing the Climate Control Module (CCM), the relevant parameters must be programmed.
- Move the gear selector/gear selector lever to the rearmost position.
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
Remove the ignition key. The key must be removed to ensure that the ignition is not switched on by mistake.
WARNINGAfter the key has been removed, wait three minutes before starting work.
Detach the panel at the gear selector lever as illustrated.
- Twist the panel so that it is as far from the center console as possible.
- Remove the lower screws from the bracket.
Angle out the entire Infotainment Control Module (ICM) and the dashboard environment panel as illustrated.
- Disconnect the electrical connections.
Turn over the ICM with the dashboard environment panel and remove the four screws as illustrated.
- Press the four clips and remove the control panel by pulling it straight out.
Install or connect the following:
NOTEAfter replacing the climate control module (CCM), the module will require reprogramming.
Install the control panel by pushing it into the four clips
- Reprogram the customer programmed data.
- Carry out self-adjustment of the blend door actuator positions. This is done in VIDA vehicle communication.
- Test drive the vehicle. Check that the engine and climate control systems are functioning.