Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Wheel and tire
- Remove the rotor from its mounting.
Install the following:
- Hoist vehicle and remove wheel.
Remove caliper assembly by removing caliper carrier bolts (2 pcs)
CAUTIONDuring removal, be careful not to damage brake flexible hose and not to depress brake pedal.
NOTEHang removed caliper with a wire hook or the like so as to prevent brake hose from bending and twisting excessively or being pulled. Don-t operate brake pedal with brake pads removed.
Pull brake disc off by using 8 mm bolts (1) (2 pcs).
- Install disc to wheel hub.
- Install caliper assembly to steering knuckle.
Torque caliper carrier bolts to 61.5 ft. lbs. (85 Nm).
- Torque front wheel nuts to 61.5 ft. lbs. (85 Nm).
Upon completion of installation, perform brake test.