Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Check that the wiper motor is in the parked position.
- Switch on the ignition. Switch the wipers on and off.
- Ensure that the wipers are fully down in the park position.
- Switch the ignition OFF .
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Install the windshield wiper motor
- Lubricate the ball on the link arm with grease.
- Install the 3 bolts for the windshield wiper motor
- Position a wrench as support between the link arm and the bracket and screw head.
- Position the control arm on the ball.
- Carefully tap the control arm into place. Use a sleeve and a mallet.
Install or connect the following: