Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable, and if the vehicle has been run recently, allow the engine to thoroughly cool.
- Disconnect distributor lead connector.
- Remove distributor cap screws and cap.
- Check to make sure that rotor is in good condition, or replace as required.
- Inspect distributor cap and clean or replace as required.
- Make sure that distributor cap seal is placed properly and install cap, and then fasten it with screws.
- Connect distributor lead connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.