Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the accessory drive belt(s).
- Loosen the crankshaft pulley bolts.
- Remove the crankshaft pulley.
- Install the pulley.
- If equipped, fit pin hole of pulley to dowel pin (1) on crank timing belt pulley.
- Install the pulley bolts.
Tighten the crankshaft pulley bolt (depending on the engine) to the following torque values:
1.3L and 1.6L engines: 76-83 ft. lbs. (105-114 Nm)
- Install the accessory drive belt(s).
- Connect the negative battery cable.