Removal & Installation
- Hoist vehicle and remove wheel.
- Remove wheel hub.
- Disconnect tie-rod end from knuckle with special tool (part No. 09913-65210).
- Remove ABS wheel speed sensor from knuckle (If equipped).
- Remove strut bracket bolts from strut bracket and then ball stud bolt.
- Remove knuckle.
- Install knuckle to ball stud on suspension arm and strut bracket. Installing direction of each bolt is as shown. Align knuckle bolt hole with ball stud groove as shown and install ball stud bolt. Tighten each strut bracket nut to 58 ft. lbs. (80 Nm), and the ball stud bolt to 44 ft. lbs. (60 Nm).
- Connect coupler of ABS wheel speed sensor (If equipped).
- Connect tie-rod end to knuckle and tighten tie-rod end castle nut to 33 ft. lbs. (45 Nm). Install new split pin.
- Install wheel hub.
- Install wheel and lower vehicle.