Removal & Installation
For the rear suspension control arm removal procedure, refer to the rear coil spring procedure in this section.
- Hoist vehicle.
- Detach parking brake cable clamp from trailing rod.
Remove trailing rod bolts and trailing rod.
- Install trailing rod and tighten bolts by hand.
- Attach parking brake cable clamp to trailing rod.
- Install wheel and tighten wheel nuts to specified torque.
- Lower hoist and bounce vehicle up and down to stabilize suspension.
- Tighten trailing rod bolts to 65 ft. lbs. (90 Nm) with vehicle weight on suspension.