Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect connector from the EBCM.
- Remove the appropriate terminals from connector:
Both speed sensor harnesses break out of the ABS wiring harness just beyond the ABS connector. The right-side speed sensor harness crosses the top of the fire wall to the right-side fender area. The left-side speed sensor harness goes directly to the left-side fender area.
- Free the speed sensor harness from the wiring harness.
Remove the front wheel speed sensor electrical connector from the retaining clamps and disconnect the harness from the sensor connector.
- Install the front wheel speed sensor jumper harness.
Connect the front wheel speed sensor electrical connector and secure it into the clamps.
- Replace the jumper harness into the wiring harness.
Insert the terminals into connector as they had been removed:
- Right-side - terminals 4 (WHT) and 5 (GRY).
- Left-side - terminals 6 (BRN) and 7 (LT BLU).
- Connect EBCM connector.
Connect the negative battery cable.