Power Door Locks
Diagnosis & Testing
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seal trim.
- Remove the screws and the front door lock.
- Disconnect the lock rods.
Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Connect the electrical connector.
- Connect the lock rods.
- Install the front door lock with the screws.
- Tighten the front door lock screws to 71 inch. lbs. (8 Nm)
- Install the seal trim.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
The door lock motor is part of the power door lock assembly.Door Lock Switch
- Carefully remove door lock switch.
- Remove electrical connector.
- Reconnect electrical connector
- Install door lock switch.