Removal & Installation
- Remove the caliper.
- Remove the brake pads.
Remove the caliper mounting bracket.
- Remove the rotor detent screw.
- Remove the rotor.
- Install the rotor on the front wheel hub and install the detent screw.
- Tighten the rotor detent screw to 35 inch. lbs. (4 Nm)
- Apply a few drops of thread-locking compound to the caliper bracket mounting bolts and install the caliper bracket.
- Tighten the caliper bracket mounting bolts to 41 ft lbs. (56 Nm)
- Install the brake shoes and the caliper.