Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the rear of the vehicle.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the lower caliper guide pin bolt.
- Pivot the caliper upward.
- Remove the brake pads.
- Measure the minimum brake shoe lining thickness.
- Install the brake pads into the caliper.
- Push the piston inward, if needed.
- Pivot the caliper downward and tighten the bolt to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Install the rear wheels.
- Lower the vehicle.