The rear wheel bearings are a cartridge type design and cannot be adjusted.
Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove the rear brake caliper and rear brake disc.
Remove the hub bolts and hub assembly.
- Install the hub assembly.
- Tighten the hub assembly bolts to 48 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
- Install the hub nut.
- Install the rear brake disc and rear brake caliper.
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Check to ensure that the brakes are free from dragging and that proper braking is obtained.