REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fasteners on the lower steering column cover, then remove the cover.
- If equipped, remove the auto cruise controller.
- Unfasten the wiring harness connector from the EBCM.
- Remove the EBCM and bracket from under the instrument panel.
- Reattach the wiring harness connector to the EBCM.
- Position the EBCM and EBCM bracket into its mounting position.
- Install the nut securing the bracket to the upper instrument panel and tighten to 18.5 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Install the lower steering column cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.