REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Only hard-top Sidekick, Tracker and Sidekick Sport models are equipped with a rear window wiper system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower steering column cover, then reach up behind the wiper switch (through the steering column cover opening) and detach the wiring harness connector from the back of the switch.
- Remove the switch from the instrument panel.
- Install the switch in the instrument panel, then reattach the wiring connector to the back of the switch.
- Install the lower steering column cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.