REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radio speaker cover from the underside of the lower, left-hand side of the instrument panel.
- Remove the radio speaker from the instrument panel.
- Remove the Engine Control Module (ECM) along with the cover, bracket and fuse box from the steering column holder.
- Detach the wiring harness connector from the RWAL ECU, then remove the unit from the dash panel.
- Position the RWAL ECU on the dash panel, then install and tighten the retaining nuts to 35 inch lbs. (4 Nm).
- Reattach the wiring harness connector to the RWAL ECU.
- Install the ECM, along with the fuse panel, bracket and cover.
- Install the radio speaker and speaker grille.
- Connect the negative battery cable.