REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radio speaker cover from the underside of the lower, left-hand side of the instrument panel.
- Remove the radio speaker from the instrument panel.
- Remove the Engine Control Module (ECM) along with the cover, bracket and fuse box from the steering column holder.
- Detach the wiring harness connector from the RWAL ECU, then remove the unit from the dash panel.
- Position the RWAL ECU on the dash panel, then install and tighten the retaining nuts to 35 inch lbs. (4 Nm).
If the nuts cannot be tightened to 35 inch lbs. (4 Nm), do not attempt to force them; this will break the mounting studs.
- Reattach the wiring harness connector to the RWAL ECU.
- Install the ECM, along with the fuse panel, bracket and cover.
- Install the radio speaker and speaker grille.
- Connect the negative battery cable.