Removal & Installation
Refer to front control panel removal and installation.2.7L Engine
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Recover refrigerant by using recovery and recycling equipment. Be sure to follow the instruction manual for the equipment.
- Remove rear luggage mat end garnish, rear luggage box, rear side sill scuff rear quarter lower trim and rear quarter upper trim.
Loosen floor suction pipe and floor liquid pipe mounting bolt .
- Remove rear A/C No. 1 duct.
- Disconnect rear A/C unit wire coupler.
- Remove rear A/C unit mounting bolts, and then remove rear A/C unit.
Remove rear blower motor assembly from rear A/C unit.
- Reverse removal procedure to install rear blower motor and A/C unit.
- Evacuate and recharge system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.