Removal & Installation
- Clean around reservoir cap and take out fluid with syringe or such.
- Remove clip and push rod clevis pin.
- Disconnect fluid pipe from master cylinder assembly.
- Remove master cylinder attaching nut and bolt.
- Remove master cylinder assembly and gasket.
- Bleed air from master cylinder itself.
- Install master cylinder assembly and new gasket to body, attaching bolt, nuts and push rod clevis pin.
- Torque attaching bolt and nut to 10 ft. lbs. (13 Nm).
- Connect fluid line and torque flare nut to 12 ft. lbs. (16 Nm).
- Apply grease to clevis pin and install it.
- Fill reservoir with specified brake fluid and check fluid leakage.
- After installation, bleed air from system and check clutch pedal free travel.
- Adjust clutch pedal height to 0.79 inch. (20 mm) by loosening clevis lock nut and turning push rod.