Removal & Installation
- Clean around reservoir cap and take out fluid with syringe or such.
- Disconnect fluid hose from slave cylinder.
- Remove slave cylinder attaching bolts and slave cylinder.
- Apply small amount of grease to rod tip of slave cylinder and install.
- Tighten mounting bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Connect clutch fluid hose and tighten union bolt to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Fill clutch master reservoir with specified brake fluid.
- Bleed air from system and check clutch pedal free travel.