Electric Fan Switch
The engine cooling fan is operated by a relay that is controlled through the Engine Control Module.
Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect connectors of cooling fan motors.
- With hose connected, detach P/S fluid reservoir with reservoir bracket.
- Remove air cleaner case and air cleaner suction pipe.
- Remove reservoir from radiator.
- Remove cooling fan assembly.
- Reverse removal procedures, noting the following.
- Refill and bleed cooling system.
- After installation, verify there is no coolant leakage at each connection.