Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain coolant system.
- Disconnect radiator inlet hose from radiator.
- Loosen cooling fan/clutch nuts.
- Remove P/S oil tank stay bolts from radiator stay (if applicable).
- Remove radiator shroud securing clips.
- Then remove cooling fan/clutch and radiator shroud.
- Install removed parts in reverse order of removal procedure.
- Tighten cooling fan clutch nuts to 8 ft. lbs. (11 Nm) for 1.6L-2.0L and 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm) for 2.5L and 2.7L engines
- After installation, adjust belt tension.
- Refill and bleed cooling system.
- After installation, check each joint for leakage.