Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Dismount transmission assembly.
- Hold flywheel stationary with special tool and remove clutch cover bolts, clutch cover and clutch disc.
Remove flywheel from crankshaft.
NOTEBefore installation, make sure that flywheel surface and pressure plate surface have been cleaned and dried thoroughly.
- Install flywheel to crankshaft and tighten new bolts to 49 ft. lbs. (68.5 Nm).
- Aligning clutch disc to flywheel center by using tool, install clutch cover and bolts.
- Then tighten bolts to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Slightly apply grease to input shaft.
- Install transmission assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.