Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove front half shaft assembly.
- Remove suspension strut assembly if applicable.
- Remove left drive shaft if working on left side by using tire lever or tapping with rubber hammer.
- Remove drive shaft oil seal, using plain screwdriver.
- Remove retaining clip
Remove axle shaft bearing, using slide hammer.
- Install axle shaft bearing.
- Install retaining clip.
Install axle shaft oil seal onto drive shaft case of axle housing.
- Install left drive shaft if removed.
- Install half shaft assembly.
- Install strut assembly if removed.
- Fill specified differential gear oil into differential case to specified level