Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Raise vehicle and remove rear wheels.
- Support lower arm with jack.
Remove air suction pipe bolts for 5door model only.
- Remove trailing rod front bolt and trailing rod rear bolt and then trailing rod.
Remove trailing rod mount bracket bolt and then trailing rod mount bracket.
- Install trailing rod mount bracket and then tighten trailing rod mount bracket bolt to 76 ft. lbs. (105 Nm).
- Install trailing rod and insert trailing rod front bolt from the body inside.
- Insert trailing rod rear bolt.
- Tighten trailing rod rear bolt and trailing rod mount nut temporarily by hand.
- Tighten air suction pipe bolts.
- Remove floor jack from lower arm.
- Install rear wheels and lower vehicle.
- Tighten trailing rod mount nut and trailing rod rear bolt to 98 ft. lbs. (135 Nm). with vehicle weight on suspension.
- Check rear toe and camber adjust it as necessary.