Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Make reference marks for wiper blade and arm position for installation.
- Remove arm cover, rear wiper arm nut and rear wiper arm with blade assembly.
- Remove rear end door trim.
- Disconnect coupler from rear wiper motor.
Remove rear wiper motor.
- Install rear wiper motor and tighten rear wiper motor mounting bolts to 5 ft. lbs. (7 Nm).
- Connect coupler to rear wiper motor.
- Install rear end door trim.
- Install rear wiper arm with blade assembly to specified position.
- Tighten rear wiper arm nut to 6 ft. lbs. (8 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.