Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Remove the strut from the vehicle.
- Compress the coil spring using a suitable spring compressor until the spring comes away from the seat.
- Remove the large center nut and slowly release the spring compressor.
- Compress the spring and install it on the strut.
- Install the lower washer and mounting bracket.
- Install the upper washer and a new nut. Tighten the nut to 46 ft. lbs. (62 Nm).
- Install the strut assembly in the vehicle.