- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the fuel lines.
Loosen the filter retaining clamp and remove the fuel filter.
- Install the fuel filter with the flow arrow facing the proper direction and tighten the filter retaining clamp.
- Push the fuel lines on to the filter fittings until an audible click is heard.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for fuel leaks and proper operation.