Start the bleeding procedure at the caliper or wheel cylinder the furthest from the master cylinder.
- Connect a vinyl tube to the bleeder screw on the brake cylinder and submerge the other end of the tube in a transparent container half filled with clean brake fluid.
- Pump the brake pedal several times and loosen the bleeder screw with the pedal held down.
- When brake fluid stops coming out of the tube with the brake pedal held to the floor, tighten the bleeder screw and release the brake pedal.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until no air bubbles can be seen in the container.
- Repeat the procedure for each wheel.
Check the level in the master cylinder. Add fluid as necessary.