Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the brake fitting retaining bolt from the caliper and disconnect the flexible brake hose from the caliper. Plug the hose and the caliper fitting.
- Remove the caliper locating pins. Lift the caliper off the rotor and anchor plate using a rotating motion.
- Position the caliper assembly above the rotor with the anti-rattle spring located on the lower adapter support arm. Install the caliper over the rotor with a rotating motion. Make sure the inner pad is properly positioned.
- Install the caliper locating pins and start them in the threads by hand. Tighten them to 19-26 ft. lbs. (26-35 Nm).
- Install the brake hose on the caliper with a new gasket on each side of the fitting outlet. Insert the retaining bolt and tighten to 30-40 ft. lbs. (40-54 Nm).
- Bleed the brake system, install the wheel and tire assembly and lower the vehicle.
- Pump the brake pedal prior to moving the vehicle to position the linings.
- Road test the vehicle.